Public Health Service


Filing complaints about food


    The consumers, can file complaints, to the Health Service relating to :
    · food poisoning
    · Spoilage of food, foreign objects in food, food whose expiry date has elapsed and are still displayed for sale
    · Food that are not of the nature or the quality expected by the consumers
    · Incorrect or incomplete food labeling

    Consumers may submit their complaints by letter, phone call, e-mail or by visiting the Health Service Offices where they can also submit relevant evidence.
    Health Service officials investigate and manage complaints in accordance with procedures of the Health Service.
    After investigating the complaint, the complaining party is informed about the actions taken by the Health Services.
    Contact details of the Health Service District Offices can be found on the following website

Information services survey Contact Assistance Services Report an Obstacle

Last Modified:
08/02/2021 03:08:17 PM
Back To Top