Medical Devices which have already undergone the appropriate conformity assessment procedure, bearing the CE mark and registered in a EU country (or EFTA), there is no obligation for registration within the Cyprus Medical Devices Authority (CYMDA).
However, any person placing medical devices or in vitro medical devices in Cyprus has the obligation to notify CYMDA about these products.
• Completing the file Notification-of-Medical-Devices
• Send the completed file to CYMDA’s functional email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• A confirmation email will be sent to you by CYMDA.
• For Medical Devices or In Vitro Medical devices which are meant to be used only by Healthcare professionals English or Greek languages are acceptable.
• For Medical Devices or In Vitro Medical devices which are meant to be used by lay person Greek language is compulsory
16/10/2020 10:55:14 AM